Monday, February 6, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Birthday Card!


This card was created using our new Labels Framelits for the Big Shot and using items from the BRAND NEW Sale-A-Bration flyer!  There are sooo mnay goodies in the SAB flyer that I know you'll love!  The best part, you can earn them all for free with every $50 order you place or when you host your own workshop!  You can view the Sale-A-Bration flyer by clicking HERE!

Items used:
Labels Framelits (from Occasions Mini, you get 6 different sizes!)
Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration)
Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (SAB)
Elementary Elegance Stamp Set (SAB)
Poppy Parade cardstock
Pool Party cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Lucky Limeade Ink Pad
Peach Parfait Ink Pad

To order these items, visit my website by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your post on the Cricut mb and popped over to check out your blog. I am a new follower and am looking forward to your creations. I would love it if you would also stop by my blog and follow me too, thanks for your support!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower, found you through the Cricut mb. I like the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack.
    motherloves3 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete