Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Digital Studio FREE 30 day trial!

Stampin' Up! is offering a free 30 day trial of My Digital Studio Express!  All you have to do is go to my online store via my Stampin' Up! website and click on "Shop Now" in the upper right corner.  Go into my online store and download it!  It's that easy and you get 30 days to try it, purchase your printed items, or print them yourself.  After the 30 days are up, you can either stop using it or purchase one of the MDS versions to continue using it.  So what do you have to lose?  Go now to:  www.allana.stampinup.net to try it today!

You can also click here to view more information on My Digital Studio and the capabilities it has:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/allana/productline12.

Don't forget to enter my Blog Candy giveaway below, it ends at midnight tonight (central time)!

No comments:

Post a Comment